Summer Classes and Events at Shenandoah Moon
- Saturday, July 21, 10am-12:30pm, Perfect Wire Earrings Using a Jig, $25
- Saturday, July 21, 1-3pm, FREE Essential Oils Class
- Saturday, July 28, 11am-1pm, Sit & Knit
- Thursday, August 2, 1-3pm, Mixed Media: Acrylic Pouring with Lucia King
- Friday, August 3, 2-4pm, Free Form Wrapped Sea Glass Pendant, $20
- Saturday, August 4, 11am-1pm, Intro to Bracelet Making, $18 plus beads
- Thursday, August 9, 1-3pm, Incorporating Leather into your Jewelry,$20 plus beads
- Saturday, August 11, 10am-12:30pm, Intro to Earring Making, $25
Saturday, August 11, 1-3pm, FREE Essential Oils Class
- Thursday, August 16, 1-3pm, Mixed Media Activity
- Sunday, August 19, 1pm, Using Suede Lace in Jewelry-making,$20 plus pendant
- Thursday, August 23, 2pm, Egyptian WireWork Bracelet. $35
- Saturday, August 25, 11am-1pm, Sit & Knit
- Saturday, September 1, 11am-4pm, Open Silk Scarf Dyeing, $28
- Sunday, September 2, 11am-3pm, Open Tie Dye BYO T-shirt or Baby Onesie, $15
- Thursday, September 6, 1-3pm, Mixed Media Activity
Please call early to reserve your spot!
Remember, if you can get 3 or 4 of your friends together for a private party, you can plan it anytime that is convenient for you!
Pre-registration is required for these classes.