Get 20% – 75% off Everything Friday & Saturday
I hope you are having a joyous holiday season and are enjoying time with your family and friends during this special time of year.
BIG Sale Starts Friday!
The kick-off of our BIG Going Out of Business SALE starts tomorrow! On Friday, December 27 and Saturday, December 28 EVERYTHING in the store will be at least 20% off.
This includes EVERYTHING. All our jewelry and accessories. All the name brands including Firefly, Parsley & Sage, and Lost River. All consignment items from Charleen, Kelsey, and Loretta. Did I mention that EVERYTHING in the entire store will be 20% off or more?
This is a great time to pick up some great deals on quality, hard to find or one of a kind items. And to sweeten the deal, customers who spend more than $100 will also get a FREE gemstone bracelet of their choice! We hope to see you soon!
Open for Select Events Until Spring!
After this weekend’s big sale, we will “hibernate” for the rest of the winter and re-open in the Spring to continue our Going Out of Business SALE. However, we will be open for special events — look for updates in an upcoming newsletter and on Facebook.
- You can still schedule a private party during the next few months — we teach more than 25 different classes, including lots of jewelry classes, plus dyeing, felting and fabric embellishment as well.
- We’ll be open for Luray’s Mardi Gras party on February 22, a new event where local artists will be at various shops helping you decorate your own mask!
- We will still be open the first and third Thursday of each month when the Mixed Media group meets.
- We’ll continue to offer the free monthly Essential Oils classes and Sit & Knit sessions.
If you already attend any of these events you will get the usual reminders If you want to join one of these events, please email or call 540-743-5810.
Shenandoah Moon Class Descriptions and Price List
- Introduction to Earrings, Design and make two pairs of earrings with your choice of beads, $32
- Introduction to Bracelets and Necklaces, Learn the basics of using flexible wire, $24 plus supplies
- Memory Wire Bracelet, Make an easy wire bracelet using beads of your choice, $10 plus beads
- Hemp Macramé Bracelet, “Weave” a simple macramé bracelet with hemp and beads, $15
- Chain Stitch Wrap Bracelet, Make a stylish wrap bracelet with beads or gems, $12 plus supplies
- Super Duo Serpentine Bracelet, an intermediate off-loom bead weaving project, $18 plus supplies
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet w/ Jump Rings, Easy bracelets you’ll love to wear, $15 plus beads
- Gem or Pearl and Leather Earrings and Bracelet, Super-fast, easy, sporty, & stylish, $35
- Gem, Leather & Chain Necklace, Learn to use leather and chain in design, $18 plus supplies
- Suede Lace Necklace, Finish a necklace one of three ways using suede lace, $18 plus supplies
- Wirework, Learn about properties of wire and make ear wires, bead cages, and more, $35
- Wire & Bead Christmas Tree Earrings, Make these adorable earrings as gifts, $24
- Wire Bangle Bracelet, Create an embellished bangle with beads and wire, $20 plus supplies
- Egyptian Style Wire Bracelet, Braid a beautiful wire and bead bracelet, $20 plus supplies
- Wire Work Rings, Make two wire and bead or gemstone rings, $28
- Perfect Earrings Using a Jig, Create two styles of earrings using a jig, $32
- Freeform Wire Wrapping, Learn two easy ways to wrap pendants, $25 plus pendant
Fiber Art & Fabric Embellishment
- Decorate your jeans or T-shirt, Make stencils and “paint” clothes with artist fabric crayons, $20
- Fusible Fabric Applique, Get creative with fabric as you learn this versatile technique, $20-$25
- Silk Scarf Dyeing, Dye a silk scarf using cold water dyes, $30 for one, $24 each additional
- Wool Dyeing with Acid Dyes, Learn how to dye wool and other animal fibers, $20 plus BYO wool
- Impressionist T-shirt, Design a stunning artistic T-shirt with alcohol inks, $20 plus BYO tee-shirt
- Felted Wool Flower, Create a colorful beaded pin as you learn the basics of wet felting, $28
- Introduction to Needle felting, Learn to create an object or embellish a sweater or wool scarf, $25
During our “hibernation” we will continue to work on Shenandoah Valley Made, an initiative to promote my original designs and the work of other quality artisans throughout the Shenandoah Valley.
I will also continue to work with the Mixed Media group and the Page County Arts community to promote our Valley as a tourist destination.
Thank you once again for your support and friendship! We wish you a Happy New Year, and much joy, love, and peace in the coming year!
Please share this newsletter with anyone you think may be interested in our special two day sale!